SEATTLE, Washington or VANCOUVER, BC. We are looking for an up & coming HR and Recruitment professional with at least 2 years relevant work experience within fast-paced environments. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an extremely successful multi-national company.
Who- the Company:
Our client is an innovative and high-growth public company that is developing a fascinating product and that is also growing by leaps and bounds- they hired over 100 new employees in 2020! This is a company that you can feel truly proud to work for and contribute to! Operations in Canada and the US.
What- the Position:
Our client is seeking a new Talent Acquisition Coordinator. The Coordinator will play a crucial role on the busy talent acquisition team with responsibilities including:
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews across various time zones in Canada and the US
- Submitting candidate information into the ATS
- Posting jobs on various external job sites
- Contributing to an efficient, consistent, and positive candidate experience
- Liaising with candidates throughout interview process
- Participating in career fairs and recruitment events
- Providing support to internal recruiters, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing
- Contributing to process improvement projects within TA and HR
Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with detailed job description.
Who- the Candidate:
Candidates will have at least 2 years of recent and relevant HR and/or recruitment experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education is preferred.
- The successful candidate will be someone with the professionalism, enthusiasm, hustle, and confidence necessary to make a positive contribution in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Qualified candidates will understand the value of an exceptional candidate experience and the importance of being a strong brand ambassador for the organization.
- Excellent systems skills, including proficiency using video platforms such as a Zoom and Teams. Experience using a sophisticated ATS is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills- written & verbal.
Corporate office in Seattle, WA or Vancouver, BC. Both offices are in a bustling and vibrant part of town. Working from home during Covid-19 physical distancing but eventually the TA Coordinator will work from the office at least 3 days a week.
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience, skills, and education. The term employee will receive health and dental benefits, a 401K / RRSP employer contribution, and other employee perks such as half-day Fridays once a month.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving VERY quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' to send us your resume. Swim is presenting the profiles of short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for review. If you are interested in this great opportunity with a fascinating company, please don’t hesitate to reach out soon. Thank you!