This position is responsible for integration, development, and support of business solutions that require real-time, inter-application data exchanges using traditional EDI X12 Mapping, XML, and Web Services integration and communication protocol standards. The Team
In our dynamic, fast-paced technology team, each and every member plays a vital role in the planning, development, testing and launch of our projects. Social team appreciation events are scheduled frequently as a way to take a breather from action-packed days! What You’ll Do:
Who You Are:
- Guide external partners (clients, carriers and vendors) through the on-boarding process
- Co-ordinate with external IT team and internal Engineering team on the setup and configurations
- Gather custom integration requirements and direct them back to our engineering teams and recommend technical alternatives for data integration to our partners
- Create integration timelines with partners and deliver on-time and on-budget.
- Identify, document, prioritize and track risks, issues, actions, decisions and changes
- Leverage expert documentation skills to assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of product and policy guides, manuals, training and educational tools
- Provide testing and on-going support to internal and external clients
- Act as first point of contact for EDI/Data integration related support issues
- Implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency of the EDI/data integration processes
Why work here!
- A Bachelor’s degree in either Management Information Systems (IS), Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, related experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with API’s, CSV, XML writing statements/queries, and table maintenance.
- Knowledge of the processes, practices and terminology of one of the following vertical areas: e-Commerce Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, etc.
- Proven knowledge of EDI and XML standards and associated communication protocols
- EDI mapping and/or application integration experience, using a standard translation application
- Knowledge of network and internet technologies and communication protocols such as TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP
- Knowledge of JIRA is a must have, preferably in an Agile Scrum environment
- Proficiency in Confluence is a plus
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong facilitation, analysis and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, with high degree of accuracy and results focus; be diligent and work with a sense of urgency
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailer with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.