Are you a problem solver? Do you like to ask, "why do we do it this way"? Natures Formulae is looking for an intelligent and detailed person like you to help us with organizing our internal operations processes.
We are an established manufacturer in Kelowna and need someone who is systematic and likes to put things in their correct places to run our Quality Management System. This role is integral to our company, linking together many departments and centralizing procedures.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Refine and further develop an existing Quality Management System to maintain GMP certification
- Develop mapping strategies of internal processes
- Review submitted documented procedures for each department
- Provide support on systems; computer, HR, accounting
- Basic IT support/liaison with third party IT Technician
Valuable skills and abilities:
How to Apply
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to write/edit official documents that are professional, clear, and concise
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Experience in the establishment of Quality Management Systems is an asset but are willing to train the right person
We invite you to learn more about us; visit our website at http://www.naturesformulae.com.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.