IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Systems Analyst to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting business applications in the CRM and Corporate Systems portfolio
- Providing end user support
- Triaging support requests from the business and operational units through our ticketing system and other sources
- Working with users to define requests and collect more information when needed
- Analyzing the issue and determine the most efficient solution based on time/effort required
- Monitoring CRM and Corporate Systems and responding to notifications from said systems
- Working with third party vendors to support systems and plan upgrades as needed
- Daily use of Microsoft technologies, including .NET architecture framework, MS SQL, MVC, C#, SSRS
- Reviewing current support processes and recommending enhancements
Top Skills Required
- Experience: You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Knowledge: You have an Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or similar. Experience working in an institutional investment firm is an asset.
- Tech Savvy: You have a strong background in supporting both custom developed and COTS systems (including cloud-based systems). You have used and are experienced with a ticket management system. You are proficient using MS SQL and .NET/C#. You have a passion about technology, learning new languages, and concepts.
- Analytic & Strategic: You possess an analytical mind, enjoy solving problems, and have an ability to perform deep thoughtful analysis to discover solutions.
- Operational Excellence: You have an approach and track record in achieving operational excellence where personal drive, high quality work, and getting things done are critical success factors.
- Collaborative Communication: You have a collaborative spirit that helps you work well with others and communicate effectively.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.