IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our client in Richmond, B.C.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive Rates
- Transit accessible location
- Excellent work-life balance
- Maintain a high-paced production environment that employs CI/CD mechanisms
- Install, administer, monitor and triage of all Linux/Unix server products
- Define and enforce policies to ensure the stability of the production environment
- Provide architectural input and capacity planning strategies to ensure system scalability and functionality
- Document and communicate architecture and design to team members
- Ensure that the goals of performance, security, resilience, cost optimization, and operational efficiency are an integral part of all our projects
Top Skills Required
- 5+ years experience with Jenkins administration (installation, configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring etc.)
- Experience working with AWS services (EC2, ECS, VPC, ELB, CloudFormation, etc.)
- 1+ years experience with managing custom AWS AMI's, creating AMI snapshots etc.
- Experience with Jenkins plugins and integration with Github
- Experience with Unix/Linux system administration in a large scale
- Experience with high availability design, server clustering and load balancing
- Experience with virtual machines such as VMWare, and Docker containers
- Automate the provisioning, configuration, and monitoring of software and tools for CI/CD servers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment, both independently and as a team player with multitasking ability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with interest to teach and mentor other engineers with varying domains of expertise
- Knowledge of Git, shell-scripting or similar scripting languages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.