Our client is looking for a Systems Administrator to ensure that their IT infrastructure and network are up to date, supported, and problem free.
- Full-time opportunity for a motivated Systems Administrator to work with a great team with tons of room for growth.
- Opportunity to work on managing a complex and interconnected architecture in a large enterprise environment.
- Be involved with a company that focuses on developing future leaders in the organization
- Only 35-hour work weeks!
What & Why:
As a result of a growing team, our client is looking to add a Systems Administrator to help support their corporate office, home offices, and over 1000+ other job sites. They are looking for someone that loves solving problems and creating an environment that will set up the company for success.
Our client is a Canadian-owned and privately held company with a Corporate Head Office in North Vancouver, BC. They are an extremely successful organization with a tremendous corporate culture, and they have repeatedly earned recognition as one of the country’s best managed companies.
You will bring the following education, skills, and experience to the role:
- 3+ years of experience deploying, automating and supporting IT infrastructure services like core network devices, authentication services, Windows and Linux servers, virtualization/hosting, storage, and leveraging on-premise and cloud services.
- Experience with deployment, monitoring, change and configuration control to manage distributed environments at scale.
- Solid understanding and experience in Windows Server, Active Directory & GPO management, and using PowerShell to manage large scale environments.
- Experience with VMWare virtualization tools
- Experience with LAN & WAN network implementation, monitoring and performance management: firewalls, switches, VLAN, trunk, etc.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills and ability to work as part of a close-knit team
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology