IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- Global organization developing a highly scalable, customizable, and configurable COTS solution
- Team members are responsible for complex vendor integrations and implementations for small, medium and enterprise-level customers
- Software development includes web-based portals, desktop, mobile and SaaS solutions
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems
- Manage Active Directory
- Monitor internal systems daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Monitor data center infrastructure daily and respond immediately to security concerns
- Administer infrastructure, firewalls, databases, and malware protection software
- Install and test desktop, server and network hardware
- Set up server environments for use by project teams
- Support project teams with technical implementation tasks
- Coding experience in two (2) or more of the following: PowerShell, C#, VBScript, SQL
- Experience supporting MS Windows Server (2012/2016), MS Active Directory, and MS Exchange
- Experience supporting MS SQL Server 2012 or higher
- General networking experience (Firewalls, Security)
- Experience supporting virtualized servers (VMware)
- Good communication, both written and verbally
- Must be available to interview in-person, perform work responsibilities onsite, and legally eligible to work in Canada
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: September 12, 2018
Closes: October 15, 2018