In accordance with the Provincial Health Officer's COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate, Northern Health requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Under general supervision: performs clerical duties related to creating and maintaining patient records, record retrieval, assembly, quantitative analysis, release of information, and clerical duties relating to the admission and discharge of patients including registration. Performs a variety of clerical duties such as answering phones, taking messages, transferring calls, faxing reports, and restocking supplies. Receives and forwards calls and information utilizing a switchboard, public address and related communications system. Qualifications
- Grade 12 and two (2) year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to keyboard at 45 w.p.m.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Hazelton Community