Amray Land Surveying Ltd. has immediate opening for a Survey Party Chief position at our Burnaby office. The applicants should have field skills and experience in legal surveys, topographical surveys and construction layout. This is a full time position mainly working in the field.
- Performing and managing legal, topographical and construction survey in the Lower Mainland
- Minimum 3-year experience in land surveying
- 2-year Technical diploma (BCIT or equivalent) in Geomatics (or similar)
- Effective communication skills
- Valid BC Driver’s license
- Experience with Nomad Data Collector, Leica instruments (Total Station and GPS)
- Able and willing to work outside in a variety of conditions
Amray is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only ideal candidates will be contacted.