IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Support Analyst to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Reputable organization
- Large enterprise projects constantly on the go
- Strong work life balance
- Provides first level technical support to end-users/customers of IT by analyzing, troubleshooting, diagnosing and applying appropriate solutions to resolve end user and customer issues, diagnosing and applying appropriate solutions to resolve end-user and customer issues.
- Responsibilities will include accepting trouble reports from systems and end-users, logging tickets, analyzing and diagnosing incidents and problems.
- Monitor systems and evaluate incidents, resolving or escalating where appropriate.
- Assisting in first call resolution by applying appropriate troubleshooting strategies and applying workarounds including altering parameters and technical specifications, testing and debugging programs and configurations, documenting errors and findings.
- Primary contact for customer requests for changes (enhancements / new functionality) to IT applications.
- Regularly overseeing customer service processes for provisioning new services and routing requests for service appropriately.
- Able to respond to requests and incidents according to Service Level Agreements and customer expectations.
- Participates in analysis, scheduling and implementing application and/or supporting middleware changes/upgrades/functionality improvements.
- Ensuring that operational processes and documents are kept up to date.
- Ensuring process documentation is maintained and providing reports and KPIs to IT management.
- Interfaces with other IT operational units to ensure technical requirements are clarified, documented and met (e.g. escalations, non-business hours contacts, backup schedules, etc.); responsible for ensuring that application operating documents, both internal and external to the immediate Application and Database Administration team exist.
- Provides functional and technical training, presentations and consultation with end users/customers.
- May be required to provide off business hours support in situations requiring an urgent response.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Top Skills Required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.