Since its inception 50 years ago, Ideal Welders has grown steadily from a one-man operation to its industry-leading position, servicing a diverse range of clients around the world. The vision for excellence, innovation, and growth continues, and it is an exciting time for Ideal.
We are currently in search of a Supply Chain Specialist to join us at our facility on Annacis Island in Delta. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and growing company, and gain valuable experience with an enthusiastic and motivated team.
In this role you will report to and provide support to the Supply Chain Manager.
Highlights of job duties include:
- Maintain strong working relationships with our vendors
- Provide support in coordinating movement of material to the required destinations
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date reporting
- Monitor incoming shipments, check against issued purchase orders, and contact vendors when there are discrepancies
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
Here’s what we’re seeking in the successful candidate:
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a supply chain/procurement environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A positive and team-oriented approach to work. Dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Ability to work well under pressure.
- Highly motivated and self-directed, with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Experience working with an MRP or ERP system would be considered an asset
- Experience working with AutoCAD would be considered an asset
Here’s what we offer:
- The opportunity to join a highly successful and growing company
- A competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- A positive and thriving work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Central location on Annacis Island with easy access from all major arteries
Please forward your cover letter and resume by responding directly to this ad.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest and advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Oil, Gas and Utilities