As a member of the Supply Chain Engineering department, you will be part of the team in charge of building for our business' growth by driving the scalable development of Aritzia's Supply Chain infrastructure. As the Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Engineering, you ensure the highest level delivery of Aritzia's Supply Chain strategy and design, enabling our Supply Chain to scale ahead of our business, and maximize cost efficiency. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Supply Chain Engineering to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Engineering , you will:
- Gather and integrate business requirements into comprehensive facility plans that meet today's needs and allow for scaling tomorrow
- Evaluate, select, and lead the implementation of best-in-class manual and automated equipment for our distribution network
- Implement of standalone and integrated technology solutions for our supply chain network through clearly defining current and future functional requirements
- Develop and maintain simple, effective, and consistent processes and tools that maximize our people's safety and drive quality and efficiency
The Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Engineering has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenge
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- Proven skills & education, and/or applicable certifications in Technical Engineering and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Customer Service and Support