The mission of the Outbound Logistics Department is to manage the delivery transportation required to enable the success of our sales channelsTHE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Outbound Logistics team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of our product to our stores and clients. Working out of our world-class 500K+ sqft Distribution Centre office space, you will support with administration related to planning, implementing, and controlling the efficient flow of goods and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Outbound Logistics to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE ROLE
As the Coordinator, Outbound Logistics, you will support to:
- Quarterback the cross-functional planning required for transportation and shipping of outbound goods
- Provide end-to-end visibility and insight into the transportation and shipping of outbound goods
- Entrepreneurially manage carrier relationships to maximize their services and commitments
The Coordinator, Outbound Logistics has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications required for success in the role
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Operations and Logistics