The mission of the Supply Chain Network Support Department is to be the planning and execution support system for the Supply Chain Sub-Division, facilitating day-to-day operations. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Supply Chain Network Support Department, you will be part of the team responsible for ensuring the most effective and efficient performance of our Supply Chain Sub-Division. As the Analyst, you will support in enabling the seamless execution of key divisional and cross-functional programs and functions through effective operational management of people, process, technology, and space. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Network Support to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE ROLE
As the Analyst, Supply Chain Network Support , you will:
- Drive the quality and timeliness of activities required for key lifecycles (such as, Sales Events, New Store Openings, and Season Launches) while continuously improving and maintaining infrastructure
- Assist with planning for the volume of orders, units and returns that are expected to come through Supply Chain using historical trends and industry best practices
- Support with aligning business needs with workforce requirements for today and tomorrow
- Actively manage our network inventory trends and maintain agility in our network
- Partner with the appropriate cross-functional stakeholders to continuously improve and actively manage our eComm & Retail packaging trends, maintaining agility within our network
- Support with packaging volume consumption management across our distribution network ensuring that we have the right materials, at the right time, at the appropriate facilities
- Integrate new infrastructure and represent Supply Chain's interests cross-functionally
The Analyst, Supply Chain Network Support has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in data analytics
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Amenities - Facilities include bike rentals, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Retail Operations and Logistics