Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union Location:
British Columbia (CA-BC), Surrey Job Type:
Full-Time Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life. What's the job?
Standing with pride among your team leading them to their best work, you have the experience and the desire to help us coordinate and manage a team in our Retail Lending group. With a good understanding of lending practices you can operate in a fast-paced volume driven environment supervising an all-star team. Your team will support our branches, other Coast Capital departments and various outside partners. What you'll get to do:
Who are we looking for?
- Show off your strong leadership skills through interviewing and hiring, coaching and mentoring, and performance management.
- Act as a strong change leader ensuring that your team is implementing and supporting corporate objects and changes, while developing and implementing new procedure in response to change
- Act as an inter-departmental liaison to ensure efficient and successful implementation of administrative processes and project assignments.
- Work with outside law firms, appraisal companies to ensure high service levels with vendors.
- Assist in assessing risk and ensure appropriate security requirements are being adhered to.
- Provide guidance on compliance with lending policies and documentation.
- Recognize and develop opportunities to improve on department procedure and efficiencies
- Build relationships and provide a highly productive and good morale within your department.
- Use your prioritization and time management skills by adapting to the needs of the business.
- Showcase your strong communication skills when communicating with both internal and external partners.
- You're an effective relationship builder and leader with direct experience in leading teams in a professional environment
- You have a solid understanding of loans including the mechanics, the life of a loan, the terminology and the associated pitfalls and challenges
- It's a big plus if you have experience working directly with a loan application system.
- You are a big fan of team work and demonstrate your team spirit every day.
- You are an avid learner, wanting to continuously learn new tasks to better support the team.
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not all the same and we like it that way. We don't just accept differences - we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.