Why White Spot?
- Unique market positioning - "The Spot for Everyone" and a welcoming, dynamic environment
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
- The chance to work with an iconic brand! White Spot is Canada's longest running chain restaurant, one of Canada's Best Managed companies and one of BC's best loved brands.
Do you enjoy working in a friendly family-like environment? How about supporting and developing team members? White Spot is renowned as a place for everyone and every occasion, and for providing a warm welcome, familiar comfort, and unique tasting food. We're an iconic brand, the longest running restaurant chain in Canada, and we're proud of our special history and the role we play in our communities.
White Spot managers operate high volume restaurants that are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and that generally have a total team of between 50 and 100.As a White Spot Supervisor, you play an important role supporting the management team. Responsibilities include:
- Day to day shift supervision
- Guest relations
- Training and developing team members
- Reinforcing the highest standards of service, cleanliness and food safety
- Administrative tasks
Previous supervisory or team leading experience * Strong communication and interpersonal skills * Passion for service and commitment to quality * Conceptual understanding of restaurant operational controls and financial statements * Understanding of Food Safe and WorkSafe requirements * Experience with training and developing a team * High energy and a winning attitude * Commitment to continuous learning and improvement
Management and Executive