Security Sales Support Specialist: Harvey 2177
We are a leading supplier of fire and security solutions to businesses and individuals across Canada.
We provide an end-to-end, total solution approach to fire & security requirements that can address system design, production, installation, service, monitoring and continuing customer care.
Our focus is integration, allowing all system components to operate as one for seamless functionality that can include intrusion detection, access control, video surveillance, fire systems and communications.
The primary focus of this position is to provide assistance and support to sales representatives and sales managers in their efforts to sell Life Safety Systems. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with good technical skills, and the ability to work both strategically and tactically to achieve sales objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Process system orders secured by salespeople, ensuring that technical content and pricing are accurate.
• Act as a liaison between the customer and the company on inbound telephone & email sales requests.
• Screen incoming customer sales requests for technical details, delivery requirements, and pricing requirements.
• Provide standard product pricing and quotes to clients where applicable.
• Refer large-scale or complex requests to the appropriate salesperson.
• Follow up and expedite all deliveries on equipment and drawings.
• Acquire knowledge and keep current in areas of company product features, legislation and regulations concerning product usage; and where possible, competitive technology.
Educational /Technical Preferences:
• University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration or related disciplines.
• Strong knowledge of PC based applications (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite).
• Proven customer relationship-building skills.
• Relevant experience, preferably in the Life Safety industry.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communications skills (written & oral).
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of fire alarm systems is an asset – technical knowledge preferred.
• Direct sales experience is an asset.
• Familiarity with ULC Standards, Building Codes, NFPA and other life safety information.
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open depending on experience
Benefits package is available
About MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
MountainCrest Personnel Inc. is a contract placement agency that specializes in engineering and manufacturing for contract, contract to full-time or full time placements.Read More