Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Manager will function as a member of the team and be the cradle- to- grave coordinating agent of all business projects acquired. Their direct responsibility will be focused on the front end of the project cycle. Expectations are the ability to coordinate and oversee more than one project at any given time varying from under $20,000 up to $10,000,000 in value. Values of contracts are budget ranges only and will be adjusted to suit dependent on complexity of work combined with the experience of applicant.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
• Management of all post sales, contract and operational aspects of assigned projects.
• Conversing and Managing all formal correspondence with Customers, Professional Engineers and Subcontracted Companies.
• Coordinating external communication of departments with customers as needed
• Maintaining close, coordinating internal communication with Senior Project Manager and management team
• Change request analysis and management of the CTC process
• Setting work priorities for Department staff through the Senior Project Manager
• Ensuring cost and schedule information is tracked, updated and available
• Auditing accuracy and quality of work performed by resources
• Maintenance and updating of standard templates and work procedures
• Resolving outstanding issues or claims and closing contracts upon work completion.
• Determining appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for projects under their control.
• Oversee the maintenance of LEED documentation per project if required
• Oversee and ensuring all project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
• Ensuring each department Manager is aware of all deadlines and impacts whether cost impact or schedule impact
• Issuance of purchase orders to subcontracted work specifically related to the assigned project.
Connect with employer:
About Chorius Executive Search
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses.
We assist Executives to make distinctive...