Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 18 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking an On-Call Street Team Associate
to join us with the Marketing Department. This position requires assisting with various OpenRoad events throughout the year. The Street Team is responsible for providing promotional service to the Marketing Department and OpenRoad locations. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Attending events and interacting with potential customers while representing OpenRoad Auto Group as a brand ambassador
- Answer customer inquiries and promote products for OpenRoad locations
- Be knowledgeable about brand goals, strategy and image for various automotive brands in the OpenRoad line-up
- Assist with event execution for customer appreciation events
- When required assist with driving promotional vehicles to designated events
- Maintain tight event security around the vehicles to avoid theft or vandalism
- Friendly and energetic with previous sales or customer service experience
- Strong communication skills; you consider yourself to have a sociable & outgoing personality
- Valid BC Class 5 driver’s license and a clean driving record to drive promotional vehicles
- Flexible schedule and ability to work part-time hours, whenever an event is planned throughout the week (weekdays, weeknights, and/or weekends)
- Willingness to work potential long hours at various times of the day
- A positive attitude and works well in a team oriented environment with new people.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their visions and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Posted: November 20, 2017
Closes:December 5, 2017