Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world's leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.The Role
As a Visual Merchandiser Lead you will assist store management with day-to-day visual merchandising and ensure stock levels are maintained. Keeping safety as the number 1 priority, you will ensure all merchandise is displayed as per concept.
Other duties include:
What this role brings to you:
- Coordinating product flow to the sales floor, stock out, merchandising and sales signs
- Assisting with flyer product and pricing changes
- Promoting customer service excellence
What you bring to the role:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to make decisions related to all aspects of merchandising that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Effectively plan and organize visual changes as well as prioritize efficiently to handle daily responsibilities and serve our customers
- Minimum 6 months of relevant retail visual merchandising experience
- 1+ Year of retail experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all candidates to apply. Our company values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive culture where Colleagues can fully develop and utilize their talents and strengths. We consider all applications on the basis of the position requirements, and we do so without regard to any unrelated factor and/or characteristic. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
Sales and Marketing