As the Store Manager, you will be lead the store management team in the execution of your store action plan and oversee all activities to ensure that customer service standards and performance targets are achieved. You will present NWC in the community and drive to support community development.
This opportunity requires candidates to relocate to remote Northern Canadian communities.
What we offer:
- Very competitive starting salary & bonus incentives
- Relocation assistance including fully furnished housing accommodation
- Comprehensive benefits package; housing and food allowances, medical and dental coverage, 3 weeks paid vacation
- Eligibility for Northern Tax credit & ability to bank what you earn
- Development and advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to immerse yourself in small town life and experience a culturally diverse environment
- Committed to relocating and embracing life in a remote community in Northern Canada
- Minimum 5 years retail management experience leading a team of 25+
- Previous grocery experience is required
- University degree in a business related field is an asset
- Extensive knowledge of retail merchandising and operational execution practices
- Personal commitment to participating in community relations activities to support community development and further the NWC brand
- Ability and desire to develop an in-depth understanding of NWC's customers and values
If you are looking for a change, are ready to embrace the lifestyle of the Canadian North and share in our passion for delivering exceptional customer service, join us today!
Posted: December 12, 2017
Closes:February 10, 2018