The mission of the Store Management Department is to lead our specialized teams to sell clothes and deliver world-class experiences THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Store Management Department, you will lead and motivate the teams responsible for selling clothes, delivering world-class client experiences, and building loyal client relationships. As a Manager, you will be responsible for the flawless execution of Sales, Floor, Business and People Management in order to exceed daily business goals. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support our high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself. THE ROLE
As the Manager , you will lead the team to:
- To lead the team to sell clothes, deliver world-class experiences, and build loyal client relationships.
- To create an optimal balance of sales and service by having the right people, in the right place at the right time.
- To seamlessly own or escalate the invisible details across People, Clients, Product, Space, Risk and Operations that enable an exceptional shopping experience
- To manage the day-to-day performance of the retail team in support of the business objectives, enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Manager has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- Ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, adhering to processes and systems to maximize team and business results, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- A key representative of Aritzia's brand, aesthetic and style fundamentals while setting trends and influencing culture
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.