The Store Development Technical Design Team are pivotal in bringing our store environments to life. With their focus on the details, this team never loses sight of the big picture " building one of a kind and artfully designed stores to serve our clients. THE OPPORTUNITY
As the Store Design Senior Architectural Technologist, you be part of the team responsible for responsible for overseeing exceptional design solutions for all Aritzia store locations. This is no small feat; they take design idea to functional and beautiful drawing sets that meet they overall store design vision and capitalize on opportunities for value engineering.THE JOB
As the Store Design Senior Architectural Technologist, you will:
- Identify opportunities for design improvements and value engineering
- Conduct site specific research from as-built and survey documentation, and local building codes
- Draft exceptional construction drawing packages reflecting regulatory requirements and design intent
- Collaborate with our Leasing Team and Store Design Project Managers in the full lifecycle of our projects
The Store Design Senior Architectural Technologist has:
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in related field
- Experience in architectural drafting/technology
- Proficiency with Revit and CAD
- The passion to learn and grow!
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing