The mission of the Technical Design department is to bring Aritzia's store designs to life through detailed documentation and smart application. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Technical Design department, you will be part of the team responsible for realizing the creative and functional vision of store design. As the Senior Architectural Technologist, you will support in executing accurate and detailed representations of the creative vision to achieve a best-in-class, brand-propelling store experience. THE ROLE
As the Senior Architectural Technologist, you will:
- Conduct site specific analysis from as-built and survey documentation, and local building codes
- Gather and fully comprehend all internal and external inputs to be captured in the project drawings package
- Draft exceptional construction drawing packages reflecting regulatory requirements and design intent
- Identify opportunities for design improvements and value engineering
The Senior Architectural Technologist has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in architectural drafting and technologies (i.e., Revit, CAD, etc.) and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
- A desire to conceptualize and execute new ideas, designs, and/or products that elevate Aritzia's brand
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? no problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Our values are the core of who we are.
Creativity is at the core of everything we do.
We count on each other.
We relentlessly pursue world-class results.
We think smart.
We always do what we believe is right.
Individually we are great, together we are exceptional.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where all can enjoy successful careers. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic. Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture team directly. ARITZIA
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Creative and Graphic Design