The Store Development Creative Design team is pivotal in bringing our store environments to life. Our mission is to design our physical environments to be aspirational yet understandable to our customer, creating one of a kind and artfully designed locations within our premium store network. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Store Development team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for designing our world-class, aspirational boutiques, offices, and distribution centres. As the Senior Architectural Technologist, you will execute on the creative vision for our spaces through the development of meticulous design documentation optimizing the layout and functionality of the space. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Creative Design, to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE ROLE
As the Senior Architectural Technologist you will:
- Execute on the design strategy, bringing conceptual ideas into reality in our drawing sets
- Determine the optimal store plan, maximizing usable floor space and creating a logical people flow through the store
- Comprehensively develop design documentation that brings the concept to life
The Senior Architectural Technologist has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself, including:
- 5+ years of experience working with AutoCAD
- Experience working with SketchUp
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator a plus
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Our values are the core of who we are.
Creativity is at the core of everything we do.
We count on each other.
We relentlessly pursue world-class results.
We think smart.
We always do what we believe is right.
Individually we are great, together we are exceptional.ARITZIA
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.