Everyone in our Store Development department has a common goal; to design, build and maintain stores that communicate Aritzias brand to the world. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a Senior Architect, you will ensure the creative vision and schematic design intent is achieved in both functionality and on time. THE JOB
The Senior Architect role is all about design and executive; to be effective in this role you will co-create with the creative team to understand schematic design intent and the design and constructions teams on execution. In the role, you will
- Work cross-functionally across the Store Development Department (Creative Design, Technical Design, Construction & Facilities)
- Engage with the Creative team to understand project requirements, attend consultation meeting, guide the design process with thoughtful insight and best practice knowledge
- Develop knowledge of Aritzias broader design objectives while working in the details
- Monitor project progress and associated reporting
- Masters degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 10+ years of related experience as a project architect, with construction phase experience
- Must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship-management skills
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing