The mission of the Leasing Department is to secure and manage a best-in-class portfolio of retail locations. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Leasing team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for identifying and securing world class locations for our retail stores, creating new opportunities for our clients to experience Aritzia. As the Leasing Coordinator, you will support with identifying and securing target expansion opportunities through the effective negotiation & management of lease contracts. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Leasing to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Leasing Coordinator , you will:
- Support in road mapping the expansion plan of our real estate
- Support in identifying and securing a best-in-class portfolio of stores
- Support in lease negotiations to get the locations we want with the best deal
- Support in managing leases, holding landlords accountable
- Maintain and update accurate lease data while supporting with general administration
- Support in maintaining the relationship with each partner, addressing business opportunities for scale
The Leasing Coordinator has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.