The mission of the Cleaning Program is to visibly maintain the cleanliness and sanitization of our world class support office and distribution centre locations, minimizing impact to operations. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Facilities Department, you will be part of the team responsible for maintaining and enhancing our world class support offices & distribution centres. As the Custodian, you will support in maintaining an Everyday Luxury feel and experience in our spaces by performing industry leading facility cleaning and sanitization. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career as a Custodian to continued growth within Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Custodian, you will:
- Execute on all day-to-day cleaning and sanitization tasks throughout the space, creating a safe and comfortable experience for our people, clients, and communities
- Quickly address any unforeseen cleaning needs that arise through the course of regular operations while in the space
- Ensure the space is always stocked with required cleaning supplies and tools
- Support with routine inspection and maintenance activities while addressing deficiencies when possible
The Custodian has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills that are an asset to perform in the role, include:
- Applicable certifications in cleaning chemicals & supplies and associated safety standards
- Ability to complete tasks that involve lifting and comfortable using a ladder
- The appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Set your Schedule - Provide your availability and indicate your preferred working hours (some restrictions apply)
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
See our About Us Page to learn more
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We commit to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an equitable environment where all can enjoy successful careers. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic. Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture team directlyARITZIA
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Operations and Logistics