The mission of the Store Development Department is to develop our premier store network, with continuous improvement of existing stores and entrepreneurial, selective expansion of new stores.
Aritzia is growing, and our Improvements team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for the continuous improvement of all retail and non-retail spaces. The Technical Design Manager will support in developing the technical vision and comprehensive design drawings and documentation for all improvement projects. You will support the Architectural Technologists to complete their drawing sets, engage and manage external project engineers and consultants, and the management of the overall design process ensuring the drawings sets are integrated and complete enabling their full realization in the build. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Improvements to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Technical Design Manager, you will:
- Develop and manage the comprehensive designs, drawings, and documentation for our spaces within the context of improvements projects
- Bring our improvements projects designs to life through detailed documentation and smart application
- Support the hiring and management all engineers and consultants throughout the development of the comprehensive design documentation as it relates to improvements projects
- Coordinate all drawings ensuring the creative, functional, and technical intent is realized and to validate that they are accurately executed on in the build as it relates to improvements projects
The Technical Design Manager has:
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in CAD and REVIT
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that add value at all times
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.