The mission of the Store Development Department is to develop our premier store network, with continuous improvement of existing stores and entrepreneurial, selective expansion of new stores.
Aritzia is growing, and our Improvements team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for the continuous improvement of all retail and non-retail spaces. As the Creative Design Manager, Improvements, you will support in developing the creative vision and comprehensive design drawings and documentation for all improvement projects ensuring our spaces continue to be world class in their function and aspirational in their design. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Improvements to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Creative Design Manager, Improvements, you will:
- Develop the creative vision and design for improvements to our world class physical environments
- Execute on the improvements design strategy bringing conceptual ideas into physical reality
- Determine the optimal layout plan maximizing usable floor space and creating a logical people flow through the applicable scope of the improvement
- Develop detailed design documentation within the scope of improvements that bring the concept to life
- Procure and plan the placement of decorative pieces in our physical environment that realize the creative vision within the scope of the improvement project
The Creative Design Manager, Improvements has:
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in CAD and REVIT
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that add value at all times
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
- A key representative of Aritzia's brand, aesthetic and style fundamentals while setting trends and influencing culture
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.