Everyone in our Store Development department has a common goal; to design, build and maintain stores that communicate Aritzias brand to the world. THE OPPORTUNITY
As the Construction Project Manager, you will have ownership of unique projects (no two stores are alike!) in the build of Aritzias high quality and high end stores. THE JOB
Working alongside a team of world class construction professionals, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Store Design in reviewing and providing feedback on all design development packages
- Managing project construction ensuring design intent is achieved for both new builds and renovations
- Inspecting construction workmanship and developing onsite solutions
- Leading the post mortem for all projects
As the Construction Project Manager, you have:
- Experience with onsite construction and project management
- Retail and/or hospitality industry experience
- Prior experience as a site supervisor/superintendent is an asset
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing