IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Storage Infrastructure Analyst to join our Retail client in the Lower Mainland.
Why work with our client?
- An opportunity to work on high-traffic e-commerce applications that rival Amazon
- An enterprise environment that offers an immense amount of technical variety
- Offers a variety of systems that include, retail, corporate, backend, and e-commerce
- Project work as directed by business requirements, including taking part in project meetings and providing technical expertise on matters relating to data centre infrastructure, storage, backup and disaster recovery requirements and best practices
- Includes producing technical documents and implementing project requirements.
- Operational support with an emphasis on analytics, including but not limited to internal projects to maintain deployment, orchestration and monitoring systems as well as research, test and implement new systems and technologies.
- Contribute clear and concise environment and change documentation as well as standard operating practice documents (SoP’s) to the infrastructure platform body of knowledge
- Work within the ITIL framework following required workflows to complete tasks
- Provide an L3 escalation point for emergent issues; define and lead problem resolution workflows related service desk items
- Take part in strategic management of the department, leverage your significant technical expertise to assist in the definition of department vision and mission.
Top Skills Required
- Expert knowledge of NetApp Clustered OnTap
- SVM setup and configuration for NFS, CIFS, iSCSI and FC
- Snapshot and SnapMirror configuration
- Data Backup for NetApp
- Experience of Data Migration from EMC and HP 3PAR to NetApp
- Experience of Cisco MDS FC switch configuration
- Expert knowledge of NetBackup
- Knowledge of storage and backup configuration for Windows, Solaris and Red Hat Linux and VMware
- Knowledge of MSSQL Cluster and Oracle RAC
- Veritas InfoScale (Storage Foundation) is a plus
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: December 12, 2018
Closes: February 10, 2019