Stock Keeper - Driver – Vancouver
KONE in Vancouver is looking for a person who will under general supervision maintain the branch warehouse, inventory, and tools. This person will order parts and support the supervisors in the branch. In addition this person will deliver parts, materials, and tools to job sites as required. This person will also clean the branch warehouse and work sites before and after elevator mechanics work on site.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Inspects, labels, and records incoming shipments of parts, equipment, and tools by hand or in computer to maintain inventory records.
2. Sort materials and uses fork truck if necessary to place on pallets, racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence or product code number.
3. Receives orders for parts, equipment, and tools via written requisition form, telephone, or radio, and prepares requests for procurement of material if necessary.
4. Locates materials needed to fill orders and records outgoing materials by hand or using computer.
5. Assembles orders from stock in warehouse by hand or using fork truck if necessary, loads onto vehicle, and delivers to job site.
6. Transport and deliver goods to and from designated job site as required.
7. Any other duties assigned by KONE Management
1. Cleans warehouse and equipment.
2. Occasionally assists in office, answering telephone, etc.
3. Performs other similar or related duties.
To be successful in this role you should have the following experience and qualifications:
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
1. Knowledge of or ability to learn fork truck operation.
2. Valid drivers license and experience operating motor vehicle.
3. Microsoft Office products computer skills are required.
4. Knowledge of or ability to learn KONE parts, SAP system, and the territory covered by the branch.
5. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
6. Interpersonal skills necessary to work with and receive instructions from a wide variety of individuals.
7. Ability to communicate well in English both orally and in writing.
Must be able to lift heavy loads (50 lbs) safely and must be able to drive a vehicle and have a valid driver's licence.
The Vancouver Branch is located at the following address:
1488 Cliveden Avenue
Delta BC V3M 6L9
KONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. KONE's objective is to offer the best People Flow® experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to...