Steel Manufacturing Project Manager: Harvey 2386
We are a Structural Steel, and Miscellaneous Metal fabricating company, located in Surrey, BC.
We are currently looking for an experienced Steel Manufacturing Project Manager who specializes in structural steel, and miscellaneous metal, fpr design, detailing, fabrication and installation of structural steel projects.
We work closely with the project architects and engineers to try and eliminate redundancies and reduce inaccuracies.
- Project Manager. reports to the Contracts Manager
- The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful completion of assigned contracts.
- You will work closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
- Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans, as well as the proper execution of these plans.
- The Project Manager will need to have proven experience in project management and leadership skills.
- Responsible for, meeting the project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Overseeing all elements of the project included but not limited to; detailing, fabrication, material purchasing, deliveries, cranes, man lifts, site installation and change orders.’
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track.
- Delegate and monitor project tasks based on colleagues’ strengths, workload, skill sets and experience levels.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports, by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing, relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of change requests.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Managing, customer satisfaction.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Other duties as may be reasonably required to benefit the company and or as requested by Management.
- A Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability, to lead project teams, of various sizes, and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding, of formal project management, methodologies.
- 3 years plus, of experience as a construction project manager.
- Able to complete projects, in a timely manner.
- Budget management, experience.
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open depending on current working experience
Benefits package available after 3 months
Flexible hours if needed
Manufacturing and Production