Sr. Technical Recruiter
Reference ID: 444791
At Amazon we strive to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
We currently have an opportunity for a talented full life-cycle recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
They will be part of a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
They will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
Performance Objectives will consist of:
• Delivering Full LifeCycle Recruiting with strong ability to source, screen, interview candidates, prepare candidate for interviews, and close candidates and hiring managers
• Collaborating with hiring teams to understand and deliver in alignment with their service/product delivery
• Managing, prioritizing and closing searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
• Collaborating with a team of recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development.
• Collaborating with hiring teams to deliver effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
• Recruiting passive candidates and possess the mentality to "identify and engage profiles and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
• Pipelining candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Implementing and/or refining recruiting processes that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer; Recommending ideas and strategies related to recruitment that contribute to long-range growth of the company
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
Basic Qualifications • At least five (5) years of corporate AND search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
• MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
Preferred Qualifications • Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer. Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
• Leadership experience managing recruiters and coordinators
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Posted: January 14, 2017
Closes:January 21, 2017