Senior Project Manager
Kerkhoff Construction is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their dynamic team.
You are a Project Manager with a strong background in multi tower concrete developments. With 10+ years experience in the industry, you will assume a leadership role by providing guidance to project staff and be responsible for senior project management. We value strong leadership and mentorship, effective communication and building quality relationships with clients, trade partners, consultants and employees
- Demonstrated success in project performance from acquisition to completion
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members in order to achieve key criteria; project budgeting, cost control, forecasting, schedule management and quality control.
- Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project’s ongoing progression
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project.
- Identifies and manages opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible outcome for schedule and financial targets
- Monitors project performance through regular reviews of functional schedules, project productivities and budget KPI’s
- Manages all risks and changes associated with the project contractual agreement
- Management of work processes and procedures relating to associated process improvements, training and personnel
- 10 - 15 years of relevant work experience as a project management with multi level concrete high rise projects
- The education and training requirements for this position of Senior Project Manager vary from candidate to candidate but preference will be given to those who hold the designation P.Eng or AScT along with a recognized Construction Management program.
- 5+ years experience working as a Project Manager in concrete high-rise construction. Managing a multi-discipline team of not less than 20 staff, with proven abilities in resource planning, performance management, target and objective setting, and development of staff.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, current construction practices and methodology.
- Strong negotiation/management skills.
- Ability to plan and manage to a project schedule using Pro Core.
- Knowledge of financial aspects of project management including estimating, budgeting, cost controls, and reporting.
- Strong organizational, communication skills both written and verbal, and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Visit our website at http://www.kerkhoff.ca/
Construction, Mining and Trades