We recently launched AWS IQ, a service that connects customers with AWS experts for help of all kinds. We're at the early stages of what promises to be a big business for Amazon and our customers. We own our product roadmap, technical design, engineering process, launch plan, go to market, and P&L. Our team is made up of inspired product managers, strong technical leaders, and motivated, autonomous software engineers.
AWS IQ operates two real-time web applications for buyers and experts. The applications have a rich set of functionality including chat, video conferencing, access management, and more. As a Sr. Product Manager on the team, you'll lead building and improving the buyer and expert-experience and designing new features to improve the customer experience and scale the business.
You operate at all levels, diving deep into the details while providing strategic direction for the product. You will scope, design, and implement product and application features that deliver customer benefit at scale. You will work closely with other product managers, UX designers, and software engineers to deliver critical and complex products and features. You will own spec and business critical docs. You will mentor junior team members to improve their skills and raise the bar on business best practices. You're expected to think like an owner, driving the right thinking on time to market, quality, and breadth of functionality for users..
You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that's higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving problems that, frankly, haven't been solved at scale before. You will gain an understanding of how Amazon operates around a number of different product areas and help influence the direction of these products. Along the way, we guarantee that you'll learn a ton, have fun and make a positive impact on millions of people.
Mentorship & Career Growth
We are dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. You'll have an opportunity to learn from people through one-on-one mentoring and thorough and helpful doc reviews. We care about your career growth.
Inclusive Team Culture
Our team is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We're looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and able to work effectively with a diverse team of peers; someone who will help us amplify the positive & inclusive team culture we've been building.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with feature delivery and trade-offs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definitionPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Management and Executive