Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet is looking for a detail oriented Senior Principal Software Development QA Engineer to join our team of experts to eliminate software defects. Working in Top3 team, you would investigate issues from world-wide most important customers (Carriers, Governments, big companies and universities), reported by regional SE manager and test new features requested by important potential or existing customers. If you are excited about figuring out problems and solving software related issues, apply now! Job Responsibilities:
Job Experience Required:
- Develop and maintain developing QA test environment.
- Reproducing and troubleshooting the bug with developer.
- Write QA tests and report on issues found in new software and reliability thereof
- Hands on in bug fixing current products.
- Operations experience in Unix/Linux environment is essential
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, or another configuration management and deployment system
- Strong HTTP/email, and VPN knowledge at the protocol level
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls, switching and routing is essential
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated and responsible quick learner
- Familiar with system installations, configurations, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python, etc
- Able to read and understand at least one higher level language, e.g. C
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies as well as develops fundamentals
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience