We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll be joining CIBC's Personal and Business Banking team. As an Area Sales Manager, you will work with your team of professional Mortgage Advisors to generate sales strategies and activities to assist in meeting and exceeding short and long term sales targets, financial and strategic objectives, and revenue and profit growth. You will deliver top tier customer satisfaction and ensure the recruitment, development & retention of a group of top performing commissioned sales professionals.How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Coaching - Assist your team to achieve all mortgage sales performance objectives, service level metrics, financial results and other performance data. Ensure objectives are communicated with clarity and provide necessary information to understand trends, issues and opportunities within the business.
- Relationship Management - Establish reciprocal business relationships with real estate firms, and other reputable business sources, for the purpose of identifying suitable customer prospects for residential mortgage financing. Responsible for acquiring and managing referral partnerships.
- Recruitment - Attract, align, motivate and retain a team of mortgage professionals. Develop competencies to meet present and future sales objectives for a remote-based national sales force.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in leading a sales force within a financial services organization. Experience leading a mortgage sales team is preferred. Experience leading a remote team is an asset.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
What You Need to Know
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit .
Vancouver-400 Burrard St, 6th Employment Type
Customer Service and Support Other