We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What you'll be doing
As a Senior Manager, Commercial Banking Agriculture, you will join CIBC to manage and grow a portfolio of agriculture commercial banking clients by proactively developing new business opportunities in the community and ensuring clients' day-to-day banking needs are being met at the highest level. We are expanding our Commercial banking team and this will be an Agriculture Focused group! If you are a commercial banker who is passionate about agriculture this is the team for you!
Your role will not be just to be a banker - you will be a banking partner, a true champion for our clients' businesses, who will be committed to delivering on flexible business solutions, dedicated business expertise and timely business advice to help our clients realize their goals.How you'll succeed
Who You Are
- Relationship Building - Develop new agriculture client relationships through business development activities leveraging referral sources, existing clients and centers of influence. Actively monitor and manage these relationships by fully understanding our client's goals, objectives and status of our clients business.
- Credit Management - Structure, negotiate and document ag credit and cash management arrangements with clients and prospects that meet client needs.
- Collaborate - Work with internal partners to connect clients with opportunities. Commit to building a profile in the local business community in order to leverage that profile into effective working relationships with new and existing clients and internal partners.
What CIBC Offers
- You have experience in commercial or agriculture business banking, proven business development skills, advanced knowledge of risk and experience with credit portfolio management. You have a lot of passion and/or some experience in the Agriculture sector.
- You put our clients first. You have well-developed client and relationship management skills. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions.
- You have an established profile in the local business community and/or agriculture community. You have knowledge of a diverse marketplace and needs of local businesses.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Agribusiness, Agriculture, Accounting, or a related field.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact. You have proven business development (sales) skills.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What you need to know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Abbotsford-32555 Simon Ave Employment Type
Customer Service and Support Other