Fortinet has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Specialist to join our OpenStack cloud operation team. This is a unique opportunity to join an established team of experienced professionals to work on some of the most innovative network security products on the market.Job Responsibilities:
Job Experience Required:
- Deployment and operation of an OpenStack-based private cloud, including measures for securing and protecting data in the cloud
- Linux Server Administration (Ubuntu/Red Hat/CentOS)
- Network Administration (Switch/Router/Firewall)
- Server, VM, application and network key performance metrics monitoring
- Identify, document and track software defects found during testing
- Develop, maintain and execute tools and scripts to provide automation and self-service solutions (Bash/Python/Ansible etc.)
- Troubleshooting and resolution of Server, OpenStack and Network issues
- 3+ years of practical administration experience in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) as a server platform. Required experience with Linux operation system itself as well as with production level software and hardware
- 3+ years of practical administration experience in virtualized environments (KVM, VMWARE, OpenStack etc.)
- Knowledge of monitoring network/server system: Nagios, Cacti etc.
- Knowledge of industry standard protocols (TCP/IP, Apache, DNS, LDAP, etc.)
- Knowledge of deployment automation in physical and virtual environments
- Knowledge in at least one scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl etc.)
- Highly organized, able to multi-task, the ability to work individually, within a team and with other groups
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written across all user levels
- Knowledge of OpenStack is a big plus
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (Jekins, Docker, Git, Ansible etc.)
- Knowledge of Container management (Kubernetes, Swarm or Mesos)
- Knowledge of Software Defined Storage and Network
- A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field.
- Certification for CCIE and RHCE would be the bonus.
Software and Programming Information Technology