The DevOps operating model is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that help organizations deliver end-to-end applications and infrastructure solutions safely and at velocity. As a Senior DevOps Consultant you will bring leadership and experience with significant automation and programming experience throughout the SDLC. You will lead our enterprise customers through large organizational and SDLC transformations. A successful DevOps practitioner has technical depth across the DevOps Spectrum along with leading and evangelizing transformations, and driving innovations.
Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants may be required to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
Our team puts a value on work-live balance. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 8+ years of experience as a technical specialist.
- Familiarity with administrative tasks within popular operating .
- Hands-on experience with architecting and automated provisioning (IaC), configuration management for infrastructure and applications.
- Hands-on experience with envisioning, designing, building and managing release , code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
- 2+ years of strong hands-on experience of programming in , Ruby, Go, Swift, , .Net, C++ or similar object oriented language.
- Experience with CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, load balancing and firewall.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks like CloudWatch, Datadog, Splunk, Opentracing, X-Ray, and APM tools.
- Experience establishing, implementing, and delivering using Agile practices.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with and automated testing.
- Understanding of microservices and application architecture.
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for adoption driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements.
- Experience leading the certification accreditation of workload(s) to meet industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.