Reporting to Director of Client Service Management, the Senior Client Service Manager (Sr CSM) will have the following 4 key responsibilities:
• You are the face of TELUS for service responsibility to our high valued customer and responsible to liaise with various levels of management within the customer including Directors, Senior Directors and the CIO
• Proactive management of the existing IT services contract relationship, management of SLA's & KPI's. The role also includes negotiation and implementation of required changes within the existing Master Service Agreement framework
• Provide support and direction to the delivery teams on their services to the customer
• Collaborative and engaged relationship with the Sales / Account team in support of new business opportunities Responsibilities:
• Ensure overall successful delivery of TELUS services to the client by creating and executing on key deliverables based on specific service agreements, and in alignment with the account strategy and Account Executive.
• Being a customer advocate within TELUS, driving changes through interaction with various internal stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Service Assurance, MITS and ITCS
• Revenue retention and growth
• Providing assistance to Sales with acquiring new business, new business leads generation and offering assistance with presentations and RFPs in support of service management
• Conducting SLA, contract compliance, and reporting reviews
• Initiating and delivering service improvement plans
• Conducting face to face service reviews and customer satisfaction surveys
• Performing regular account reviews
• Supporting Sales and Operations in strategic planning and business responses to support client service requirements
• Being viewed as the focal point of contact to the client in maintaining the service relationship
• Collaborating, negotiating and mediating to ensure both TELUS and our customers are living up to our contract agreements and respective responsibilities
•Provide leadership, assistance and direction to both the direct Client Partnership Office team and overall delivery teams working within the same account to achieve the strategic objectives of the account.
• Building and maintaining strong business relationships with assigned customers
• Providing thought leadership and technical insight into client business decisions
•Manage complex governance models at varying levels within the client to ensure alignment on TELUS performance and priorities for the relationship.
• Proactively promoting TELUS' services so that clients are in a position to further increase their revenues and the use of TELUS services Qualifications: Required Skills & Abilities:
• Strong customer orientation & influencing skills: Required Professional Designation/Certification:
• understanding our customers vision of the future
• decision making
• imagining possible solutions
• End to end understanding of IT operational processes (ITIL) and an in-depth knowledge in IT technology concepts relating to the services we provide the customer
• Demonstrated client relationship management
• Project management and/or service assurance experience is an asset
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, basic understanding of computerized databases
• Superior organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
• Ability to interact at all levels with customer, vendors and internal TELUS teams
• Ability to use industry knowledge to develop service initiatives and enhance our competitive advantage
• Leadership is required to ensure and influence cross functional information exchange to support the customer's needs
• End-to-end operational knowledge of Telecom and Managed IT service delivery and service management industry. Ability to use this knowledge to identify process improvements to enhance services. Creative and innovative thinker
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions and problem solve based on financial and economic analysis to align with corporate strategic vision.
• Professional certification in Technology and/or service management (i.e. ITIL, MCSE, etc.)
• Post-secondary education and/or 10+ years IT industry experience Required Experience:
• 10+ years Service Management and/or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated experience developing meaningful & collaborative relationships with the IT Senior Management team Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
The TELUS team is as diverse as the society we live in and the customers we serve. We're also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team. And we do so by living the TELUS values
and delivering on our Customers First commitments
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.