Founded in 2014, Spring Financial has spent the last 7 years simplifying the lending process for millions of Canadians facing every type of financial circumstance. In the process, we've become the largest fintech loan originator in the country with over 50,000 monthly applicants and over 250,000 loans originated!
Today Spring offers mortgages, personal lending, and credit building & savings products - all of which are made available to Canadians from the comfort of their own home and without having to visit a branch!
We are high-energy entrepreneurs who operate with a real sense of urgency. We have an ambitious roadmap that will enable us to build on our best-in-class customer acquisition and origination platform and build exciting and innovative new products (next-gen credit cards and other data-based fintech products). To learn more about our products please visit our website here: www.springfinancial.ca .
We offer an unmissable opportunity for ambitious candidates to step up and fast-track their career growth! We are firm believers in developing our talent and promoting from within. Come and discover your potential at Spring Financial!
We are looking for a data-driven marketing leader to drive our customer acquisition, brand and product marketing strategy. We want a strategic thinker who can drive creative ideas as well as lead a high-performance direct response team.
The ideal candidate is objective and results driven, a compelling storyteller and has a sense of urgency when it comes to new ideas and team leadership. You will be very comfortable using market data to help set priorities as well as giving feedback on creative strategies and building partnership opportunities.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO and will have the lead marketing position for Spring. You will collaborate with the Spring Financial executive team and the heads of product, design, sales and technology. Any candidates across Canada may apply. Must be open to periodic (approx. quarterly) travel to Vancouver head office location.
Develop the Advertising Roadmap that drives revenue growth through development and management of integrated cross-platform campaigns, PR and branding, media buys, partnerships, social media, community programs and content.
Lead the strategy and execution for our growing business across all advertising and marketing channels. Drive customer acquisition by developing marketing campaigns and strategies that generate high intent engagement with consumers across our many channels.
Build and mentor a team of marketing professionals that specialize in direct response and performance marketing across the key channels.
Grow digital acquisition & revenue by developing strategies to drive traffic, conversion and ROI for all acquisition channels. Identify and act on the best opportunities for growth and help solve the greatest challenges holding us back.
Be a thought leader by identifying, implementing and sharing the latest digital marketing trends, new technologies, best practices, competitor activity, and learning opportunities that help drive business success.
Manage segmentation, cross-device and omnichannel with the help of our analytics team and tools, develop and manage segments and target them with unique advertising, marketing and remarketing strategies. Help create a seamless and integrated customer experience across all devices (desktop, tablet, mobile, app). Have a solid understanding of attribution models and how various channels should work together to deliver excellent results.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- 10+ years of marketing/advertising experience with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Success managing large-scale brand awareness campaigns (including offline media), partnerships, influencer programs, email marketing, PR and media buying.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Performance Marketing & Social Media.
- Have developed, implemented and managed highly engaging campaigns delivering high ROI awareness, traffic and revenue.
- Have fostered a high-performance, creative, and continual growth environment with a team or business.
- Success diving deep into data, identifying and understanding opportunities to improve conversion, adoption, and increase growth.
- A growth mindset with deep knowledge and hands-on experience building funnels and lifecycle journeys to drive revenue.
- You are up to date with the latest innovative solutions and marketing capabilities, industry trends and emerging customer and market needs.
- Demonstrated an ability to apply logical thought process to problem-solving and deliver recommendations
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with a positive attitude
What's in it for you?
This is a truly exciting time to join Spring Financial and we are looking forward to doing great things together! We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package in addition to providing our employees with continuous training and development.
We currently have a team of highly motivated and talented professionals and the only thing we are missing is you. If you are ready to join an ambitious and growing company then please apply today and we look forward to hearing from you.
Sales and Marketing