As part of the Arc'teryx Sports Marketing team, this position will be responsible for supporting our overall programming and athlete initiatives in North America. This role enables an engaging and inspiring interaction between Arc'teryx, it's athletes, and consumers through community sports marketing activities.Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Additional experience, education and/or skills required:
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing, Community Marketing and Digital Marketing to connect Arc'teryx with the outdoor community
- Responsible for supporting North American athlete and event sponsorship portfolio.
- Supports the execution of all North American grassroots events
- Manages all North American regional athlete needs, branding and gear requirements.
- Act as a brand representative in the North American Outdoor sports scene where needed
- Network with existing and potential athletes to gather trend insights and market opportunities
- Support the execution of the yearly sport marketing calendar
- Plan and secure project teams, equipment, supplies, branding tools and locations for these events including sourcing and contract negotiation
- Use budgeting software to map, phase and track events or athlete projects
- Collaborate with the Digital Content team to develop compelling social media sport content.
- Oversee the delivery of product reviews by all North American athletes and guides
- Manage sponsorship inbox
- Assist with other marketing tasks as required
- You have a proven track record in relationship marketing
- You thrive in relationship building both internally and externally.
- You possess 1-3 years' experience in event planning and coordination, preferably in outdoor sports/events
- You have 1-3 years' experience managing multiple projects and tasks
- You have 1-3 years managing and administrating budgets.
- You have the ability to move with athletes in the environments they function in - climb/ski/etc
- You thrive in managing a lot of tasks at once and can prioritize effectively.
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Sales and Marketing