Reporting to the Solutions Center Team Lead, the Solutions Specialist has the responsibility for providing courteous, empathetic, and knowledgeable service to both internal and external clinics and the patients and customer in the Fyidoctors Health Group. The Solutions Center is responsible for maintaining positive customer relations by ensuring that clinics, customers, and patients receive amazing service that is focused on solutions. Specialists respond to queries and feedback, resolve problems, provide options for product selection, and collaborate with the team to find solutions and follow up accordingly.
- Provide amazing clinic and store support via telephone, email and CRM.
- Responds to clinic and store queries and issues and follow up to ensure a solution and a full resolution.
- Manage queues and work through issues and problems
- Assist with resolving any challenges with validation and entry of orders.
- Ensures clinics and stores are informed of any changes or delays in their orders.
- Handles questions in a way that reflects the vision and best practices of Fyidoctors and supports the Patient Pathway
- Informs customers of product specifications and availability and options and alternatives as needed
- Maintains current knowledge of the FYidoctors Delta Lab products and services.
- Maintain a well-organized working area that facilitates expediting work to the patient
- Identify opportunities to increase operational efficiencies.
- Take pride and ownership in the lab’s products and overall quality as they service clinics and stores and Enhance Lives
- Assist in other related tasks and projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of CRM usage and Lab Management Software as well as intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Effective and professional phone, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with clients.
- A general understanding of optical industry tolerances and standards
- A good working knowledge of products and services available at the lab/DC
- Demonstrate a strong collaborative aptitude, drawing upon expertise of the team, and an ability to set clear goals and establish accountability to create a positive work environment.
- Ability to communicate basic optical terminology and apply theory to resolve challenges.
- Willingness to learn more advanced optical concepts and relearn new technology.
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Training)
- Minimum of high school diploma, Optician Licence is considered an asset but not required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a Customer Service or Optical environment.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently