We are the leader in data-driven GRC technology and are proud to have a stellar customer base that includes most of the Global 500 companies. We’re also redefining audit, risk and compliance technology in businesses and governments all over the world.
You are a professional services leader, passionate about technology, creatively and commercially driven, and are fully committed to a beautiful customer experience. You have a background in governance, risk & compliance; can inspire a team with your commercial and technical passion, love working with C-Level executives at big companies, and can paint a vision where Data-Driven GRC technology can best serve the needs of business.
As a Specialist of Data-Driven GRC Adoption you have a starring role within ACL’s global Customer Success Organization. You play a key role in solution generation and project execution, while broadening product adoption and growing ACL revenues.
- Work closely with clients to ensure ACL Data-Driven GRC solutions deliver maximum value across the organization
- Contribute to customer adoption of ACL Data-Driven GRC solutions that transform the way governance, risk, compliance and internal control groups quantify, report and increase risk assurance through the use of best-of-breed technology and practices
- Deliver adoption milestones and deliverables that meet acceptance criteria and delivery schedules, including: ACL GRC project type/framework designs, data migration, custom reporting templates and integration of ACL GRC projects with testing results.
- Contribute to solution specifications and design documents for ACL Data-Driven GRC adoption projects
- Be part of a high performing culture and exhibit the values we live by: customer intensity, authenticity, and disruptive innovation
- Business travel to our global customer base
To qualify, candidates must have
- Minimum 3 years working experience in audit, compliance, internal controls and/or risk management fields
- A GRC-domain practioner with practical experience across audit management, risk management and other GRC tools. Experience also with controls monitoring tools is highly desirable.
- Outstanding communication skills with practical experience delivering presentations and assisting with the facilitation of workshops
- Ability to effectively engage customer personnel in solution discussions to resolve issues regarding audit, compliance, internal controls and/or risk management requirements and goals
- Ability to understand and interpret solution design plans enabling delivery of activities and milestones detailed in the plans
- Experience with developing and providing bespoke training to customers
- Demonstrates effective project management including personal time management and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience with participating in peer review of consulting work with senior members of the team in order to ensure successful delivery and adoption
- A professional, reliable, and strong work ethic focused on identifying, researching and solving customer requirements
- Experience with ACL GRC and/or ACL Analytics is a plus
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in a relevant area (e.g. Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering, or MIS)
- Professional accreditation preferred (e.g., CIA, CA, CGA, CMA, CPA, CFE, CISA etc.) or a willingness to become accredited
- Travel up to 50%
Posted: July 28, 2017
Closes:September 26, 2017