Operatedbyfranchisee Carpenter Enterprises Inc, we are more than just your localrestaurant.Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?If this sounds like a team you'd like to join, apply today! Job Description
You understand that service isn't just a transaction. It's about making a connection. You don't lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you're able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and serve food
- Helps maintain standards for raw and finished product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness
- Controllabour hours and cash flow while on shift
- Completeassigned shift paperwork; Maintainrecords of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures; Ensurethat food and service meet quality control standards
- Provide a positive atmosphere and a safe comfortable environment for our valued employees
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world's best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within the quick service/restaurant industry required
- Ability to work flexible shifts, days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day