- Solution Engineer
- Provide product demonstrations, and assistance with demo version installations or beta implementations
- Collaborate closely with the sales and product engineering teams to review customer requirements and propose solutions that optimize value for both the customer and our client
What & Why:
One of the fastest growing companies in BC and Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500™ in North America is currently looking for a Solution Engineer to support prospective or existing customers in evaluating, testing and implementing our client’s technology (SDKs) as part of their own products or services. This involves reviewing technical customer requirements as well as close collaboration with clients to provide effective and timely technical support and guidance throughout the evaluation phases, ensuring successful adoption of our technology.
Essentially, you will be our client’s technology evangelist and an expert in unpacking, interpreting, and solving business requirements/pains with customers across a wide variety of industry verticals. You will be communicating closely with our client’s sales and product engineering stakeholders to ensure customer expectations align with licensing options and proposals.
The role is a great fit for a passionate developer who enjoys varied and deep customer facing engagement and wants to use their development knowledge/background to solve technical customer pains and drive their success.
They offer a competitive compensation package, unlimited career growth potential, highly autonomous environment and excellent work-life-balance. They’re also conveniently located in downtown Vancouver close to rapid transit.
Our client develops is an industry leader in document processing technology. They foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every single individual amidst an exciting, challenging and entrepreneurial culture where career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Guided by a clear company vision, every member of their vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator and successful leader.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years experience developing complex software projects with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar program.
- 2+ years experience in solutions architecture, solution integration/delivering, troubleshooting/debugging, or other equivalent experience interfacing with customers in-depth on technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain focus and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology