Solution ArchitectDuration: 1-year contractPotential Start: December 2020Location: Greater Vancouver Area
Are you a Solutions Architect looking for a long-term contract opportunity with a great client? Our client is looking for your expertise on multiple projects.
What will you do?
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business needs and conceptualize solutions
- Create high-level architectures and detailed solution designs
- Provide expert technical consultation and leadership in the analysis and design, planning, and implementation of IT solutions
What skills do you need?
- 10 years of IT experience, with at least 3 years in an architect role
- Hands-on experience with architecting IT solutions including modeling, business requirements gathering/analysis, and systems analysis
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies; web application design and integration experience
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program .